Description :Digital Meat BBQ Thermometer Wireless Kitchen Oven Food Cooking BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer
• Celsius / Fahrenheit selector
• Probe and wire can withstand up to 482˚F / 250˚C
• Hands-free monitor : Wireless remote thermometer with one probe that allows you to cook by monitoring both your meat or oven temperature from 100 feet away
• Alarm : Receiver will flash and beep when temperature arrives at the your programmed degree.
• LCD display: Large, backlit screen for reading temperatures easily
• Preset temperatures for 8 types of meat ( beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fish )
• Preset temperatures for 5 doneness levels ( rare, medium-rare, medium ,medium-well,well-done )
• Countdown and count up timer Specification :
||Plastic + Stainless Steel
||0 - 250˚C
||8" Food Grade Stainless Steel Probe
||40" Stainless Steel Mesh Cable
||20 meters to 30 meters
|| 4 x AAA Batteries - Not Included
|| FCC Certified, CE Certified, ROHS, FDA
||Oven, Barbecue , Smoking , Barbecue Cooker
1. Set your own temperature: Receiver will flash and beep when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
2. Preset temperatures for 8 types of meat - beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, fish
3. Preset temperatures for 5 doneness levels - rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well, well-done
4. Large, backlit screen for reading temperatures easily Package Includes :1 x Digital Meat BBQ Thermometer1 x Digital thermometer transmitter1 x Temperature probe
Digital wireless thermometer allows you to accurately measure your internal meat temperature with the probe. Want to enjoy your favorite television program without having to get up to check your meat? With a range of 100 feet, feel free to setup the receiver on your end table and enjoy the rest of the game, while your meat is accurately monitored remotely.
1) Don't expose probe or probe wire to open flames or barbecue. Keep away from the high heat, otherwise it will cause short circuit and deteriorate the probe.
2) Don't put the probe wire into the water for washing or submerse the probe into water. Please hand wash the stainless steel probe, and always wipe the probe before plugging into the transmitter.
3) If the thermometer show "LL" or "HH",maybe the temperature is higher than 250℃, or you burned out the probe wire and will need to buy a new probe to replace the old one.